Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunday Long Run

IF you did not register for the Westminster Main Street Mile, the event registration has closed because they have met their limit of 700 runners.  It's going to be quite the event.  Wednesday, April 13th at 7:00pm. 

SUNDAY LONG RUN PLANS

Depart College Park Metro Station at 6:55am.
Run will be between 13 and 14 miles.
Pace will be likely around 7 for the run.
Temperature high for the day is 58 but morning should be chilly.
Bring a couple of dollars for the Metro on the way back.
Bagels will be consumed at Bagel Place in College Park following run.

So far for the run I think it's Tom, Prada (both original gangsters of the CP-DC run), Pat, Cheese, Brennan.  I will be driving me, Cheese and Pat and will likely scoop up Brennan in FH around 6:15.  I can accommodate one more in my whip, but you either need to be at my house at 6 or Brennan's at 6:15 because those are the only two stops I'm making.  Anticipated time of arrival back in Baltimore is 11:30am.

No comments: