Monday, December 27, 2010

Shamrock 5k EARLY REGISTRATION

Race Date: March 13, 2011

Fees: $30 Postmarked by December 31, 2010.

Active.com always whores us a charge I refuse to pay if I don't have to.

SO, I filled out the PRINTABLE form, hit print, wrote a check, and put a $0.44 cent stamp on it.

Enter the team name Falls Road

If you decide to run, I'd choose paying $30.44 with 2-minutes extra effort...

Or help the economy (and Active.com)
Entry Fees:
$30 through December 31
$35 January 1-15
$40 January 16-31
$45 after January 31

Jarf

5 comments:

///MM said...

Active service charge is $3.28 if you're too lazy to walk to the post office...

RM said...

I am in agreement with Jarf, that I avoid paying an Active fee out of principle. They just have you by the nuts. We need a better way.

Meg said...

active.com fee or not, $35-45 for a 5K is just freaking ridiculous.

RM said...

Yeah. That too. If only there was a way we could do that exact race, for less money...

Dart said...

Bandit