Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Belated Christmas

I managed to stay off the computer for a few days, which was pretty sweet. Actually it was because I forgot to bring my laptop home and my family is always using this one. Anyway I trust by now everyone had a great Christmas and is preparing for New Year's Eve debauchery. Just a few heads up:

1. On NYE (Thursday) we are considering holding a little Full Moon Run up at NCR Trail to start somewhere around 6 or 6:30. It would be an informal "race" of about 6 or 7 miles (really however much you felt like running) with some treats afterward. You'd be back in time for partying. Jim and Pete will be discussing today whether they're going to do it, so I'll let you all know.

2. Did anyone race this week or weekend? If no races get submitted we might not have a PDAW!

1 comment:

cheese said...

i'm getting back around 8, and i'm guessing there's no chance of getting this run pushed back late enough for me to make it...oh well