Monday, September 21, 2009

Team looking for a runner for the Ragnar Relay Race

My future sister-in-law can't race in the Ragnar Relay Race any longer so her team (inlcluding my brother) is looking for someone to take her spot.

Here's a short email from her: "The relay race starts in Cumberland Maryland on this Friday Sept 25th and finishes in DC on Saturday the 26th. The runner will be running three legs totaling around 15 miles. It's a 12 member team and they run through the night. I paid $90 to run, but since I can't I was offering someone the spot for free. If you could help round someone up that would be great!!"

- Ryan

3 comments:

RM said...

Surely someone can step up and help! That's not that much and you don't have to feel obligated to drop 5min miles.

Stanford has done this race in the past, not sure if he's doing it again...

gladfelter said...

I could probably do it...?

gladfelter said...

I just looked this up and start times are as early as 8:00am Friday morning... I can't do it Friday morning due to work... My bad