Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long runs and lacrosse

I'm trying to get out for like 20 miles one day this weekend- more likely sunday because of biking and other extra-curriculars on sat (see #2 below). Anyone else going long or have any suggestions for where to go? I'd rather not run around the entire city slash through sketchy hoods but really don't know how to go run in the woods and not get lost.

2) I'm also planning on going to the lax Face Off Classic (FOC) on sat pm as long as it's not a) raining, b) below freezing or c) >20mph winds. I've been the last 2 years and it's a good time for $20. Hopkins plays Princeton at noon and Twerps / Dookies starts at 2:30. Holler if you want to go.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I'm running the B&A trail marathon this weekend. The trail isn't closed off to runners not in the race - so, feel free to join me if you want. I know Brennan is going to run some of it with me.

RM said...

Yeah Z that would probably be the smartest thing. However, running in Patapsco it's virtually impossible to get really lost...

I wish I were going to be around for the games (unless the weather is bad). April 11th the Terps play Hopkins at M&T so I'm planning on going to that.

Don't refer to them as anything other than the Terps again. Even if they were ranked #3 and then lost to #7 Georgetown, this is their year!

///MM said...

Sounds like a plan... except I probably can't keep up with you guys. Still- better than 10 laps around Patterson Park or 4x the Fort loop. I'll shout at you on Sat.

///MM said...

oh yeah- tri-speed ride. 9am?