Sunday, January 11, 2009

On Hiatus

As some of you may have noticed, I have recently been MIA (for about the past 6 weeks) due to a knee problem. The story: my knee cap is going through a rebellious phase--instead of sliding cooperatively along the handy groove in at the end of my femur, it sits off to the side at cocky angle, causing much pain and consternation for other bones and ligaments in the vicinity. Anyhow, in addition to draconian disciplinary action, I am working with a PT to quell this pointless rebellion and get everything knee-related back in harmonious concordance. Moderate progress has been realized thus far, though I still am not able to run. Thus, for the time being, I am on hiatus until further notice.

-PB

2 comments:

RM said...

Brennan, what are you talking about - I ran with you a bunch this week??

Oh, PB is Patrick Baur...my bad

Patrick, you used a lot of big words.

Hope you can get better sooner than later.

THE KRIS said...

i've been wondering where you were. hope you can crush the rebel uprising soon.