Saturday, January 10, 2009

PG County Indoor Meets

Hey Guys, I'm planning to go down and gut out some indoor track tomorrow at the PG indoor complex. I'm also playing this moderately conservative with the expected weather - so give me a shout if you plan to go - maybs we can carpool if the snow doesn't burn us like that penis wife.

I plan to leave around 10am or so. I doubt I'm staying for the 2-mile at the end, but plan on doing something in the 400m-1600m range. Maybe even a long jump or two (but doubtful this season).

Looking ahead, there are 3 more meets (Tomorrow, 1/25, and 2/7). I don't think I can make the 2/7 meet though.

443.794.3675 (Joel)

3 comments:

gladfelter said...

On second review of the schedule of events, I'll probably try to leave around 9am...

gladfelter said...

and shit, the last meet is 2/1 not 2/7

Ps., I registered for Boston today...

RM said...

"maybs we can carpool if the snow doesn't burn us like that penis wife."

Did Alyssa write this?

Great post Joel. I'm in tentatively for the 2/1 meet, I'd like to get something quick under my belt before I get lapped a thousand times at Derwood...