Monday, July 16, 2007

Ryans mad, or something

Sorry, your right we shouldn't have dropped the new guy from boston. That did suck.

I'm not wasting those long runs cause when I start to feel better I'm going on a frickin domination streak. It will rain down upon you and we will all call it the "Crap, he got fast streak," and you will all remember it for a long, long time.

And, I'm not upset but you said we could use this forum for advertising stuff. Please let everyone speak their own mind as I would like to do these things and negative responses could effect someone elses decision to come.

Jeff, put him on the list so I can annoy him properly till he comes and runs with us again.

And last and MOST importantly, NOBODY, broke the course record last week!!!!
There was cheating going on and I think that there should be:
1. consequences
2. repercussions
3. possibly her membership to Curves revoked. Even though she spends so much time their.

Thank you and really, does anyone but Ryan and me read this?

2 comments:

THE KRIS said...

1. it didn't seem like a big deal to me at the time, but in retrospect i realize that taking off was rather rude. for this i'd like to give a general apology.

2. as for the course record, i was careful to mention that we stopped twice. other than that, i'm not sure what cheating was going on

3. yes, at least one other person reads this stuff.

RM said...

Records schmecords, at any given point in time BG, MGP or Kip could have gone out and run the "course" in an hour. I just don't want the run to become a bike race with people taking flyers and splitting the group.

And Travis I didn't mean anything by demeaning your Delaware race, just that if you're trying to drive to Del in the am and then all the way down to Rockville at night - that's a big day. And really, Rockville is a BIG race.