Monday, February 6, 2012

And The Winner Is...

Last week I asked you, which of these 4 concerts have I NOT seen?

1. Britney Spears
2. Spice Girls
3. Taylor Swift
4. Lady Gaga

With an overwhelming 44% of the votes, Lady Gaga was your choice, America.  Were you right?

Spice Girls: saw them in 1998 at the PNC Bank Arts Center in NJ.  It was awesome.

Britney Spears: saw her in 2000, also at the Arts Center.  It was also awesome.

Lady Gaga: saw her in Philadelphia in 2010.  It was predictably pretty awesome.

Taylor Swift: NEVER seen her

It was interesting to see that the other three (Spice Girls, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift) were evenly split at 5 votes apiece.  I commend the 5 of you who guessed accurately, that means 18% of you have absorbed some of my babbling stories over the years!  Stay tuned for another great poll.  And if you have a poll you'd like to see featured, email it to me!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I was right I was right! Nyah nyah.

RM said...

Also worth pointing out that sneaky Meg McNew won a very small RASAC 5 Miler yesterday, AND her de facto selection of the NY Football Giants to win the Superbowl was correct!

Dan said...

Why the hell aren't the Jets on the new poll? I know Rex Ryan probably already thinks they are going to win...