Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reach the Beach 200 Mile Relay

Some running guys I know here in Atlanta are looking for about 6 more runners for the "Reach the Beach 200 Mile Relay". The entry fee and everything is already paid, they just need to fill out their roster within the next couple weeks. They are all decent runners, though not looking to set any records.

The race is Friday & Saturday, September 16-17, 2011 up in New Hampshire. To find out more about the race, check out the website at http://nh.rtbrelay.com/. The rough plan is to fly up on Thursday (probably into Portland, ME or Boston, MA) and return to Atlanta (or Baltimore) on Sunday.

I'm not in charge of this, and not able to run myself, just passing the info along to try to find runners. If you are interested, let me know (jrumbau@emory.edu), and I'll put you in touch with the right people.

No comments: