Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mt. Wash Run

I am planning to run 9 miles tomorrow morning from my apartment in Mt. Washington. If anyone is interested in joining me for all or a portion of the run, we can start at 10:00ish from the Ivymount Apartments (2223 Rogene Drive). There is street parking outside the apartment complex, and we can meet at the front gate. My preferred start time is 10:00, but I am flexible - within an hour, earlier or later. If anyone wants to run shorter, we can arrange to meet at the intersection by the Mt. Washington village on Kelly Ave. Pace: 7:00-7:20/mile (flexible). If you are available and interested, comment below and we'll set time.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I'll probably see you at the intersection of Kelly Ave. I'll be doing hill repeats on Sulgrave tomorrow. How long have you live in Mt. Wash? Diane and I used to live at 2203 Rogene Dr.

RM said...

I also like the "comradery" label - sounds very Iron Curtain.

But I do like "camraderie"

Dustin said...

"Comradery" is an acceptable spelling: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/comradery

"Solidarity" is another of my favorites.

RM said...

Wow, really? That's a pretty interesting fact! I retract my statement.