Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Run the Club Challenge course this Saturday

Sorry to push the undie pics down the page - but, it had to happen sometime. A few of us are planning on running the club challenge 10 mile course this Saturday. So far it's me, Brennan, and Dustin. Brennan and I are going to run 5X2 mi at tempo pace - but, I think Dustin is going to do something at marathon pace - so, running 5X2 mi is not required.

Here is a map of the course. Ryan is going to track down turn-by-turn directions as well.
We are going to meet at the Howard County Community College parking lot near the start ~9:30am. We'll probably have room if people want to car pool - so, let me know if you need a ride.

9 comments:

RM said...

Yeah I'm going to work on the directions, but in the meantime

SIGN UP FOR THIS RACE!!

Seriously we have 20/7 dudes/chicks signed up. HoCo has like 54/19. We are not leaving much room for error.

KLIM said...

Ben - what pace will you be running your 2 miles in? I need to do "something" I think on Saturday...

Ben said...

Probably ~5:30 per mile.

Dustin said...

My workout won't diverge much from Ben's plan. I'll run 4x2 miles, with the first interval at marathon pace. I'll join Ben for my last three intervals.

brennan said...

And I'll be just trying to hold on...

Arjun Majumdar said...

Man this workout is getting hot... Ben, Dustin, Brennan, Klim??? I might have to put on my racing flats and try to hang.

Ben said...

Mr. Melissa Majumdar it's time for a comeback - http://running.competitor.com/2010/02/features/adam-goucher-is-not-done_8379

RM said...

1. Please do not turn this into a race effort day. For the love of me, if you come to next Sunday anything less than fresh I will, in fact, kill you. Howard County's team is top notch and we have our work cut out for us.

2. Adam Goucher is done.

KLIM said...

I've been battling a "tweak" and I am going to opt for a couple of "regular" runs before I jump back into a workout.

In a gesture of good faith between our two clubs, I hereby throw GRC support behind TWSS at the Club Challenge. I am not sure what this means exactly, but it sounds stately. In any case, I will see you all at the Shamrock after party !?