Saturday, October 10, 2009

Recommendations for Chiropractors or Massage places in Baltimore

Congrats to everyone who participated in the Baltimore running weekend

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good chiropractor or a massage place in Baltimore. There is a girl moving from Flagstaff to Baltimore, arriving tonight or tomorrow so she asked if I knew of a place because she's been driving for a week and a half or so. I don't know of a place but thought maybe someone here could post some suggestions.

Alyssa/Ben where do you go in fed hill?

3 comments:

Ben said...

Fed hill massage - she can make a reservation on the website. I always go with Martha.

RM said...

I prefer Fuk, she really knows how to rub me the right way

Pete Mulligan said...

Laura DeWald. Former elite runner herself, she is a licensed massage therapist located in Lutherville.
410-296-2745