Sunday, April 5, 2009

Swimming (like a rockstar)

I haven't posted in a long time, and even now, this post is not about running, but rather about swimming. I am going to start swimming at the YMCA in Catonsville on a fairly regular basis (beginning this evening), and I hope to get in at least 3-4 days a week. I know some other people are doing a lot of swimming, though most of you are probably swimming downtown, but if you ever feel like you need a swimming partner and would like to come out here in the burbs or want to go to a pool where I can actually get in, please let me know. I've never been a big fan of pools and swimming, and it would sure be a lot better with some company every now and then.

Also, congrats to everyone who ran Cherry Blossom this morning, looks like it was a magnificent day for it!

peace,

PB

No comments: