Tuesday, March 3, 2009

May, 2009 Jakamageddon!

Jake will live in Baltimore again.

Wow, three years and $125,000 flew by! Law school ends May 16th and I am moving back to Baltimore to study for the Maryland Bar exam. I am not quite sure what I am doing after that, but I am 95% sure that I will be settling in the MD/DC area after the exam in August.

I can't wait to get reacquainted with the group. A lot of you know me from my rambling posts about running away from moose and beaver here in Vermont but it will be great to meet all the new faces and reconnect with senior citizens like Mike Prada, Kip and Ryan. It seems TWSS really exploded with numbers and talent right after I moved away, I am totally stoked to move back!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Jake, looking forward to your return to Smalltimore! Best of luck on the bar.

RM said...

Except you will not see Mike Prada or Kip, because neither of those two exists anymore.

Jake Marren said...

Damn, I hate it when my friends stop existsing.