Friday, February 6, 2009

Inspiration

Ahead of our big time race tomorrow, here are some inspiring quotes from beloved sports figures:

"I don't play less; if you don't play less, you don't take less" - Ray "the murderer" Lewis

"Cathartic? I ain't go to college, I don't know what cathartic means" - Kobe Bryant

Keep these important principles in mind as we are circumnavigating the rolling and muddy fields of Derwood. Also, if and when you get lapped, keep your head up and smile for the cameras.

Speaking of cameras, someone please make sure we've got one or two so we can take some sweet action pics, and some sweet team pics as well.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll take on the responsibility of being the Paparazzi. I don't have a fancy camera, but it does have the ability to make people look shockingly sober when they are definitely not. Perhaps it'll make you guys look like you aren't in as much pain and anguish as you'll actually be in.

Ben said...

I've got a little digital camcorder - if anyone wants to use that.