Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cheap Flight for Boston

I know some people are planning on driving - but, I was able to find some cheap tickets on Southwest. They don't fly into Boston - but, rather Manchester, NH or Providence, RI - both are about an hour from Boston. I chose Manchester because I was able to get a rental car for half the price of Providence. Anyways, the total cost of the roundtrip airfare was only $129 with tax. If anybody wants to use the same flights (arrive in Manchester at 4pm on 4/18 and leave at 9:05pm on 4/20) I would be willing to give you a ride.

1 comment:

RM said...

This is a pretty good deal for those looking for alternatives to driving.

The flight out at night on Monday gives you plenty of time to get there too.

Shout Ben out if you're interested in this option.