Monday, December 8, 2008

Boston Accommodations

I have decided that I am definately not running Boston. I still have a hotel reservation for Sat, Sun, and Mon night. It 2 blocks from the finish, $278 + tax. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can transfer it to you, otherwise I am going to cancel it in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

RM said...

That might not be a bad idea, Chrissie - thanks for the heads up. I'll discuss with you this week!