Tuesday, November 11, 2008

holidizays.

Well friends, the holidays are upon us and I just wanted to throw it out there that if for whatever reason anyone is stuck in Baltimore without anything to do for Thanksgiving, you're welcome to come to the Godesky Fam Thanksgiving. I'm pretty much the coolest one in my family, although with a couple glasses of wine my sis is fun, and my dad is a pro at corny jokes. Guests are certainly welc...I have to work the day before/day after, but I'll head home (27 minutes away) Thanksgiving morning for a local Turkey Trot and various other festivities. Holler if you're into it.

2 comments:

RM said...

OR you can come up with me on Wednesday afternoon to New Jersey for the Big Wednesday celebration, followed by a fun trail run with my lazy friends on Thursday and a 5 mile race on Friday.

It's called Born To Run, and takes place in Bruce Springsteen's hometown of Freehold. 15 minutes away from my house, and needless to say you hear a lot of Bruce. Then I'll return on Friday afternoon for Saturday's NCR Trail shiiiit.

alyssa said...

haha, way to one up me on the holiday plans!
My cat doesn't have a tail - that sort of competes with running through Springsteen's hometown....