Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Suggestion to all problems



How bout 7:00 AM Fri. Also may I suggest an adventure. Start in the park as normal, and run to my house. About 20, minimal roads rest trail. See the rest of the park. Or, to spice things up, we could go out to sugarloaf or do an Appalachian trail run with shuttles. Start somewhere and end in Harpers Ferry. Wow, now I'm all excited.

Kim and I have been to the Shenandoah National Park two of the last three weekends. It is great. And NO humidity. It is just high enough that it isn't like a sauna. Camping costs $20 per night per 6 people. So many trails to run on maybe your body will eat your ass.

You people need to get out of the City!

4 comments:

Jake Marren said...

Wow, nice shot of a skinny, mangy, black bear!

RM said...

I think those are some great ideas, I don't know how many people would actually be willing to do that this weekend with travel, friends in town, holidays, etc. 7 am is pretty early on Friday, you might be on your own - I would suggest for you guys to meet in the middle of noon and 7, maybe 9:30. That way you still have some of your day.

THE KRIS said...

i'm in for 9.30 and seeing the rest of the park.

THE KRIS said...

incidentally, can we not go where the bears are? while it's true that bears eat berries and honey, skinny, mangy bears eat people. skinny, fit people.