Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

Yes, I know, I did not put the workout into the email this week. I was trying to trick you all into coming.

The suggested workout is, with recovery times in parentheses:

1200 (1:30)
1000 (1:00)
1200 (1:30)
1000 (1:00)
1200 (1:30)
1000

Total is 6600 (just over 4 miles) of intervals. Many of you are racing a 10 miler this weekend, and since it's the first week on the track we'll use our anticipated 10k times as a guide. The recovery is short, so the idea is to not kill yourself, and the last 1000 is optional.

I believe that Arjun may be looking to do something a little bit shorter and quicker, so that is another option for you.

Also, would you please do me a favor and if you have a favorite workout (or a few), email them to me at rmcgrath@tmo.blackberry.net. We'll incorporate them into the schedule somewhere. We are a democracy, after all. The more you show up the more your voice will be heard.

No comments: