Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Day, I said Good Day!

I wanted to see what some of your thoughts are on this artical. Its long but I found it verrrrrry interesting....

http://timluchinske.blogspot.com/2007/11/saturday-15-miles.html

Travis,

(I have started running again)

Of course, since I have full editorial privileges, and strive to bring you both sides of the story, I will post this article as an alternative opinion. Actually, I really liked the article that Travis posted, and just by coincidence I noticed its author is friends with Chuckie V, one of triathlon's most beloved characters from back in the day. Ironically, his most recent blog basically was a counterpoint to Tim Luchinske's blog above. Think of Tim as Travis and me as Chuckie V, obviously minus the crazy mohawk.

No comments: