Monday, October 1, 2007

Third Link Anger

I don't know why the third link continues not to post but it's getting me mad. Anyway you can just get to the video from the page that I posted for the results.

Anyway here is a link to the results. I think they some of them are off, because even though I did not wear a watch I swear that I came in at 18:54, and I know Tom Stott said he came in at 20:13 not 20:23. I think some people may have been ten seconds off. Otherwise, for the second year in a row I finished in 19:04 in 15th place. How do I manage to do that? For two years I have run the Celtic Solstice 8k in 30:49 and finished both times in 47th place.

In these results they credit Kipchirchir with a 16:00, even though they told him he was 15:59. We'll go with that one. There were also 50% more racers this year in the race than last year.

There must be something wrong with the editing tools. You'll have to copy and paste.

http://www.wmtiming.com/2007/Hereford/Reunion2007.txt

No comments: