Friday, January 23, 2015

Club Challenge Workout Postponed

Due to the predicted wintry mix for tomorrow (Saturday), I'm going to postpone our Club Challenge workout. It's one thing to go for a run in it, it's another to put a bunch of cars on the road unnecessarily.

A few of us are planning on just bumping back by a day and running the workout on Sunday. Depending on the output of tomorrow's weather, this may end up just being canceled as Howard County tends to stay a little icier than we do.

From my early conversations it looks like the girls are going to aim for a February 7th (Saturday) workout down there and I've suggested to the guys we could put something on that day.

No comments: