Monday, November 24, 2014

City buses

I submitted this to the city of Baltimore tonight. I'm not holding the city accountable for all the wreckless drivers, just their employees.

At 7:28pm on Monday, November 24, 2014, I was running north on Wolfe Street on the west side of the road. I stopped as I reached Fleet Street to wait for the light to change. After it did, I waited until the car to my left (east bound) came to a stop and saw no car near the light to the east and began to cross. I was 4 strides into the intersection when I had to turn back as west bound city bus 11 came through the intersection without attempting to slow,  well after they had a red light.
The frequency at which city buses drive dangerously like this is unacceptable and irresponsible. I expect something to be done to prevent future events like this. It is negligent of the city  to allow bus drivers to continue like this, and it puts pedestrians and cyclists at risk.
Please inform me what action will be taken from this.

1 comment:

Eamon Portico said...

We want wreckless bus drivers... it's the reckless ones we need to worry about. ;)