Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Thursday 5/22 at Patapsco - 6:00pm

Just a reminder about our (my) run at Patapsco tomorrow. All are welcome to join. Unless there is a request to go longer I think we'll just do the 8+ loop. Details:

When: Thursday, 5/22, 6:00pm
Where: Rolling Road trailhead near UMBC
What: 8+ miles of fun trail running
Pace: No drop

Now, that doesn't mean I'll be running 10 minute pace, but it will not be an aggressive run. Stop to regroup if need be. If anyone shows up with a desire to run faster than my pace, you're welcome to do so.

If driving, factor in traffic. It's exit 47 off of 95 South, head west (away from airport). You can park in the park & ride, or along Rolling Road up against the treeline.

Hopefully I have my car back tomorrow, otherwise I may be in need of a ride from someone!

Also, since I realize it's 6pm and not particularly convenient for anyone to get there, we will assemble at 6, not be leaving at 6. If you are running late, you can call or text, but if I don't hear from you, we will leave.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Julie, Emily and I will be there and Im comfortable with that loop, so any ladies - feel free to come along without pace fears!!

Unknown said...

Since Molly has to work tonight, I have to miss out on the run. Next time.