Sorry to bump the Week in Review - great job everyone!
I've been meaning to throw something on here and I am just now getting around to it about the return of the group run during the week from the city. This had traditionally been a Wednesday Night Run (WNR) from Canton Square. We are altering things a bit and going to be meeting at the World Trade Center on Thursday nights at 6:30. The route will also be a reverse of what we had done in the past (for those of you that have done the loop). This will allow for a midweek group medium long run. We will be meeting for the first time tomorrow (11/15). A few important notes are below:
* We will be rolling out at 6:30 as there are several people that will be meeting up along the way. If you are late meet us along the way
* Pace will be in the low 7 range
* Loop is about 7 miles
* There is NO parking available. Most everyone will be running to the run / joining along during
* The route may alter from time to time...so don't be mad if you don't show up for 2 months and then suddenly try to meet up with us on the route (reach out to me in advance as I'll be the point person until I disappear for baseball season)
* December 13th is a date that the route will for sure be different as we will head up to Hampden to check out the lights.
* We won't be meeting on Thanksgiving
Hopefully that is all the info you need. I am sure that this group won't be extremely steady until after the first of the year, but hopefully we can get this group run in the city back up and running...because I know one thing and that is the North Side continues to get strong!
CARLSBAD 5000 CHANGES COURSE
7 hours ago