Monday, June 11, 2012

Saturday Soiree

Hi All!

I wanted to post something about perhaps having a get-together/party at my house Saturday night for a few reasons (as if we need a reason to party?): -Celebrate post-Baltimore 10 miler -Kick off the summer ... -Get everyone together for some team bonding!!

I recently moved into a place with a rooftop deck and a decent amount of room to host a small gathering. There would be drinks, snacks, etc. and we can hit up the bars after for those who have the energy to do so.

Let me know if you think you'd be up for it, and if there is enough interest, I'll make an event invite. I live in Federal Hill near Digital Harbor, in those high-rise townhouses. It's a pretty sweet spot! Comments appreciated...

Oh, and if you're doing a father's day race, no biggie... we can start relatively early.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Have fun! I'll be there in spirit, while I'm enjoying the post-race festivities in Duluth.