Saturday, March 10, 2012

Long Run at National Marathon

This is a bit early and I know that quite a few people are doing the Forget Towson "meet", but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in joining me next Saturday in going down to DC to run during the National Marathon.  I've got a friend that is doing it so I'm going down to support him and will be putting in my long run (16ish miles) while down there.  I've always enjoyed this race and it's nice to be able to jog down the streets of DC without worrying about traffic.  The race starts at 8am so I'll be heading down fairly early.  Let me know if interested.

1 comment:

scotty doesn't know said...

Hey buddy..patty is helpin to pace a friend durin the race...I'll have the baby in the stroller...if u need to drop anything off with me I should be over the course