Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tidbits

A few things before I forget:

1. If you signed up to procure a gift for the Happy Helpers for the Homeless event (Saturday, March 3rd), PLEASE do not forget to get it!  I am going to bring them down to Bobbie on Monday, so if you are going to be at Club Challenge and would like to pass it off, don't forget to bring it with you.  If you forget, you'll be on your own as far as getting it to her.

2. Next week we will move our Tuesday track workout to Wednesday in order to accommodate the Leap Day 4k.

3. Club Challenge is Sunday.  I sent the email to those who are registered, so read it if you haven't.  I have to rearrange the teams that I mentioned originally after a few typos and some scratches. 

4. Post-race party on Sunday will be at Kisling's, upstairs.  Probably get there a little before noon, stay as long as you'd like.

No comments: