Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Main Street Mile - Wednesday

I'm sure everyone registered has seen the email regarding tomorrow night's event.  Packets MUST be picked up by 6:30.  I'm willing to wager that they would give out multiple packets, so if anyone is going to have a difficult time being there by 6:30, let me know and I'll make sure to collect yours. 

The race starts at 7pm, so make sure you're warmed up and ready to go.  It's a point to point race, so remember to leave that extra mile in your legs to get out to the start line.  I believe this is also where you pick up your stuff, although admittedly I didn't read the email or instruction thoroughly.

As we will be done by 7:07, I plan on eating an ice cream sandwich and going for a 2-3 mile cooldown.

From what I understand, Jordan/Tristram/Ed/Arjun are heading from the race over to McDaniel to compete in a DMR.  I would not mind watching this. 

Since it will also be around dinner time, we can also discuss getting food somewhere. 

No comments: