Friday, May 28, 2010

Utica Boilermaker 15k

I registered for the Utica Boilermaker 15k on Sunday July 11, 2010. Anyone who has raced it will tell you it is well-organized, with a lot of spectators and a great post-race party (I have done it at least 5 times). Registration is $35 through May 31st and $50 after.

The point of this post is that my parents live outside Syracuse (about 45 minutes away from the race) and they said some of my friends can stay at their house. There is plenty of room, they have a pool and they will feed us and bring us to the race. We will only need to pay the registration fee and the gas to drive there. They will even pick up our race packets the day before.

I have not finalized any plans, but I will be driving up with my 2 dogs. I have room for 3 more people in my Explorer. So people can ride with me on my schedule and split the gas or you can drive yourself and arrive and leave at your leisure.

Comment if you are interested. Call me for details: 410-746-8094

1 comment:

Christy said...

Boilermaker is a great race. I did it in 2006 just before moving to Baltimore. Definitely an event that I would like to do again, unfortunately it doesn't fit into my schedule this year.