Friday, October 30, 2009

You can run, but you can't hide

Many of you may have been under the assumption that our very own Kris Simms has been frequenting the blogosphere less recently due to his committment to honor and care for his preggo roomie, donna. I too fell victim to this assumption.
However, I'd like to take this moment to play a little game called "let's blow up his spot." We are all familiar with the newer social networking websites of facebook/box, twitter, and myspace (for creepers). But, have we ever stopped to think "WWKSN?"

That's right: Where Would Kris Social Network?

Put yourself in the shoes of a 37 year old The Rock look-alike. A little older, a little wiser, but trying to stay hip and cool at all costs. Thus, social networking is a must. But where do the older, wiser ones go to network?

I give you: StumbleUpon. The only way to describe is that it's like blogger....but different. It's the Dr. Thunder of blogger. So go ahead friends, stumbleupon our very own Kris Simms. Because he, like everybody else, has a blog too.

7 comments:

Ben said...

alyssa, your cyber stalking abilities are a little scary.

BG said...

Clearly he's been very busy with that recently.

Also, for some reason I've had him on my blogroll for a year or more.

Bojanges said...

If you like sites like stumbleupon, use tumblr.com instead. Much cleaner UI.

alyssa said...

Actually I wasn't aware until our resident MILF pointed out that SHE found it. So really, my cyber stalking capabilities are sub-par. BG's are not.

a said...

I was just looking at this yesterday. I think I spent an hour at work reading about sharks as a result ...

THE KRIS said...

not really a blog so much, and as bg mentioned, i haven't put anything up in like a year. but what i have is pretty awes. if you're me. also, thanks for stalking me a little... i'm not as young and stalkable as i used to be.

BG said...

I honestly forget how I found it or why, but I go to pipl.com and 123people.com fairly often if I'm looking for someone.

But, for some reason I have the feeling that Kris referred to it at some point, and all I had to do was go there and grab the feed.