Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Tis the Season....

For missed connections. Unfortunately this one isn't about Kip, but it is about someone helping at Celtic Solstice. It doesn't sound like anyone I know, but between everyone who reads this we probably know everyone who was there that day, so I figured I'd bring it to everyone's attention in case we can help this poor soul.

Note to dudes - complimenting a girl by saying "I like how you kept showing up around me" is weird.


PS - I can only hope somehow we find out that Terence wrote this.

3 comments:

Ben said...

i like how he said that she was hot "(as are all you women running today!)". it's almost like he was hoping that if it didn't work out with this girl that someone else from CS would send him a message.

Sara said...

Oh...is it weird that I contacted him and we're going on a date tonight?

Sara said...

(I'm hoping it's Terence...)